Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Machine

Last night we were eating supper outside when all of the sudden I heard this loud metal grating in front of the house. I didn't know if the mudroom was about to collapse or maybe the house was going to fall of its piers and roll down into the lake. I then realized the house wasn't moving or shaking. Dad went and looked and he said there was a truck in the driveway. So I ran inside grabbed the camera and started snapping some pictures

Actually it was just this




The landscaping guy came out and dropped off a bulldozer he had been using in the area, because he didn't want to drive it back to Sherman. I guess in a few days or so he is gonna start using it.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like things are going to start to really move soon! That is exciting....